Corona Virus Update: As of 06/01/2020 we will be open our normal hours of 8-4 on Mondays and Wednsedays and 8-5 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you have symptoms of cough, cold, fever, etc. and you do not have pain and/or swelling, the authorities recommend patients to not go to dental offices. If are unsure of your symptoms, please call before coming to the office. If you have pain and/or swelling during our business hours, please call the office at 704-938-3189. After hours, the fastest response will be if you email us at email@example.com. You can also call the after hours number of 980-271-1522. We will publish updates as needed here and on our FaceBook page.
Note: As we work back to normal operations, we are still taking precautions. Namely:
- We will continue pre-screen patients with appointments. If you have symptoms of cough, cold, fever, etc., or if someone in your household has these symptoms, Please do not come to the appointment. Let us know and we will reschedule you.
- Patients who come to the office to be seen, appointment or walk-in, will not be able to wait in the waiting room. We will check the patient in and they can return to their car to wait and we will contact them when we are ready for them.
- The patient can also call to let us know they are in the parking lot and we will call them when we are ready for them.
- Unless the patient is a minor and/or is a special needs patient, no one will be allowed to accompany them to the treatment area. If the person accompanying the patient has symptoms, they will not be allowed to accompany the patient to the treatment area regardless.
- We have installed air purifiers in each treatment room. In hygiene, we are not using the ultrasonic instruments in order to avoid aerosoles at this time.
- We continue to use the approved disinfection and sterilzation techniques and products.
- As always, our clinical staff wears gowns, eye protection, non-latex gloves and masks and we will continue to do so.
Kannapolis Dentist. World Class Smiles!
When you visit our office, your optimal oral health is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, various dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to call or email us if you have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment.
Mike Morton DDS
313 South Main St., Suite 120
Kannapolis, NC 28081